Am scared insurance won't approve

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/06 12:54 pm - AZ
Hey i have my 1st appointment with my pcp tommorrow and i need to obtain a medical necciisty letter. I am so nervous about getting approved. i have researched for a year and now am ready to do it now i am scared of this long process.i have a seminar at banner medical on the 4th and can't wait to meet people in my poition. i think it will help. Does any one have aizona foundation ppo? just curious to know how they act. My bmi is only 38.4 so i am not sure if i meet the requirements any advice will help. i have been trying to eat healthy , should i do that now kelly
CKoehlerGMa
on 10/2/06 2:10 pm
Hi Kelly I don't know anything about your insurance as they can all differ but Cigna required that we be at least 42BMI or had health reasons that justified it without the higher BMI. Your ins. co. could be very different. I went to my first appt. with a list of reasons I felt I qualified. Good Luck, let us know. Claudette
victorious711
on 10/4/06 1:53 am - flagstaff, AZ
My advice, is just dont give up. If you are truly serious about this you will more than likely have to fight for it. I cant say always, Im sure there are alot of folks out there who got approved on the first try...but there are also lots of us who didnt. I worked and fought for five years to have mine done (was finally dont August 3rd this year). I think mine was extreme, most people dont have to wait that long, but the core of it all is I refused to give up. Be diligent, and steadfast. Good luck
Most Active