6 days post op Lap Band :horse:

melodieangela
on 10/1/06 12:27 am - phoenix, AZ
It has been 6 days since my surgery with Dr Simpson. My surgery went great and although my time in recovery was a bit longer than most, I am doing good today. I have lost 7lbs so far and I able to eat everything I have tried. Tuna, oatmeal, cream of wheat, yogurt, jello, pudding, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, pastini and soup, and meatballs, of course only very small quanities but none the less, my body is tolerating it. I see Dr Simpson on Tues to get my stiches out and I will back to work on Weds. Good Luck to ALL of you with your surgery. I hope to be riding soon Melodie
Nicole W.
on 10/1/06 7:25 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Mel, Glad your here... and eating and losing! Cream of Wheat... man i have been craving that for about a week now! I will come find you on Thursday... I am off Wed to attend my pre-op class. ~Nicole
K B (Tucson)
on 10/1/06 10:59 am - Tucson, AZ
I am also a bandster. What you sayd you are eatiang is not ususal post-op fare. Are you not in the liquid phase post-op? I am concerned that you are eating solid food this soon post-op. If this is ok by your doc's post-op diet, ok, but if you are deviating from the diet progression - stop now and review your post-op diet. good luck.
Stephanie W.
on 10/1/06 12:16 pm - Peoria, AZ
Melodie, I have to agree with KB. I had lap band with Dr. Simpson 3 weeks ago, and the food you are eating is not on the list for 6 days out. I would hate to see you do any damage to your band. Maybe you should call tomorrow and talk to Christine at the office. Best of luck. Stephanie
tweet-tweet
on 10/3/06 12:39 am - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 03/17/14
Melodie - Good luck at the Doctor's today!
melodieangela
on 10/3/06 12:58 am - phoenix, AZ
Thanks, I am still sore and taking tylenol. Not sure I am ready to go back to work tomorrow. Melodie
Most Active