Counting the weeks...

Nicole W.
on 10/1/06 7:36 am - Cave Creek, AZ
What's this with no straws??? I mean I can give them up easily, but its just so much easier when I am work and also required!
JRinAZ
on 10/1/06 8:28 am - Layton, UT
Straw=Air in pouch! Air in pouch=Foamies or pain or both which may mean VOMITTING! Ooooooo! Just sip, sip, sip! You can try a straw again at about 6 months post op if you really love it. I still avoid them and I'm over 4 years post-op. Course there's always going to be the folks who say they used them right away and never had a problem. .... I ere on the side of caution though. Why do it if it may cause a problem; especially when it's not a big deal? Huggggz!!!! Joyce
Nicole W.
on 10/1/06 4:52 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Ahh... that does make sense! I am not that attached to a straw, its just at my job we have to have a lid on all our cups, due to the computers. So straws make life easier. I know I have to slow down on my water consumption, because I can drink probably 16oz in a few minutes (thus, why I have to use the ladies room every 30 minutes!) and after surgery, I know you have to slow down! Thanks Joyce!
Linda S.
on 10/2/06 7:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Nicole, I know you will be sucessful, and I am right behind you so I know what you mean about anxious. Everything became real when Oct 1 st hit..... Soon we will be on the losers bench girl! Huge Hug!
melodieangela
on 10/4/06 1:25 am - phoenix, AZ
Nicole, good luck today! I love your webpage, I want you to help me do mine it looks great! I wont be back to wor****il Monday. I got my stiches out yesterday, and was a little weak lol cause I am a wimp so Dr Simpson gave me a few more days. Call me when you get back from your appointment today. GOOOOOOO Nicole : -D Melodie
Most Active