I HAVE A DATE

Linda S.
on 9/28/06 12:12 am - PHOENIX, AZ
November 3rd.....Yeah Baybeeee!
Melissa P
on 9/28/06 12:44 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats on the date Linda ! Nov 3rd will be here before you know it. I will say a prayer for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. Melissa
Linda S.
on 9/29/06 4:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you so much Melissa, you are always a ray of sunshine! I can't wait!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/28/06 1:48 am - Tucson, AZ
:thumsup: I know you are so excited. I am excited for you. Don't worry about a thing. I would suggest you buy a pill cutter and a spoon for liquid medicine measurements, like you use for children. You will do great.
Linda S.
on 9/29/06 4:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks Becky, for all your assurances and for sharing your operation with me, blow by blow
schootzie
on 9/28/06 3:59 am - Mesa, AZ
Linda - First of all CONGRATS on your date When I read your post I wanted to see who your doctor was, so I looked up your profile. What a great looking profile... Betty Boop is so cute, and the music made me bust out in tears. I listened to it about three times, who is the artist?? I would like a copy so I can play it when I'm feeling down. I too am waiting for my surgery date/approval... have been very concerned because I am due to move out of state by the middle of Dec. Now when I started this back in Jan. I was assured that this would not be a problem, well it has become a problem since my Doctor (Dr. Blackstone at SBC) is all by herself now, and is booking surgery dates into Jan. My choices are stay in AZ. by myself and have the surgery, or as they stated " You will just have to fly back" I am presently not in a financial postion presently to be doing that I had a bout with Breast cancer two years ago... had both breast removed and eight months of chemo... it was nothing compared to the mental and emotional anguish this ordeal has put me through... testings,Ins. approvals,supervised diets,and yet more tests. Its no wonder I broke down after hearing your profile song... I'm not crazy, I'm just alittle unwell Sorry didn't mean to rain on your parade... I am very happy for you... wishing you the best of luck!!! Liza
Linda S.
on 9/29/06 4:25 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I am going to send you a private email, so we can talk.
FakeBake
on 9/28/06 4:40 am - AZ
Melissa, CONGRATS!!!!! I'm very excited for you! You will be a loser soon! Best wishes Tara
Linda S.
on 9/29/06 4:29 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I think you mean congrats to me. Thanks! How are you feeling?
FakeBake
on 9/30/06 6:42 am - AZ
Linda, I'm so sorry, I don't know where I got Melissa at..lol, Anyway..CONGRATS again.. I hope everything goes great for you! Best wishes, Tara
Most Active