Chandler Support details for the 26th....long....just skip if not interested :)

JRinAZ
on 9/27/06 5:00 am - Layton, UT
Warning! This is long but many of you have asked for these reports....others, just skip or use delete! EXERCISE IS NOT A 4 LETTER WORD! but...it must have scared some of you from coming to support group! LOL! We were naming bunches and bunches of you that we were wondering about and truly missing! Circle the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays from now until your calendars run out! And, if you are staying away from us because.... 1. you are at goal and don't think you need us...then consider giving back to those who need guidance! 2. you are not at goal and are frustrated with yourself...then consider coming to renew your commitment and to get inspiration and encouragement from other! 3. you are so busy that you can't add one thing...remember when you were 7 thousand pounds and you were puting everyone and everything FIRST!!! Yup! There is some connection between forgoing your own needs and weight gain! You NEED support groups! 4. you don't know anyone very well and don't think you'll fit in.....Well, how did anyone get to know anyone? We came and said "hello"!!!! We're all in the same boat with very similar histories! We ARE Family....sing with me....I"ve got all my sistas and me! 5. you had a different surgery than the majority and don't identify or feel comfy.....well, educate the rest or glean the positive and inspirational experiences and leave the rest.... 6. the list could keep going...but, you get the picture....evaluate your life! Are you really doing fine with support groups? ************************************************** In attendance last night was..... Laurie who is perky and cute as ever and working full time at CURVES!!!! Holy Cow! She can be our resident exercise guru!!!! Chuck who continues to look more and more handsome and had just had a new workout yesterday that kicked his rear! Way to go Chuck! Jeanna continues to melt away and looks ever so lovely. She can give us all the skivy on Scottsdale Bariatric and their awesome post-op program! Gil does not want to be told one more time that he looks like a very "alive and young" handsome Clark Gable....So, I won't tell him ever again!....He reports having a trainer and is looking very fine! Jim graced us with a rare appearance and continues to hang at his goal weight after 3 plus years as a post-op. He reports that his rough exercise recently was lifting me out of bed as I recovered from surgery! Grrrrrrrrr! Darlene and E.J. are out perfect little couple who between the 2 of them bring our weight loss averages to amazing amounts! They totally rock! Donna is investigating surgery; currently is up for the LapBand(good choice!) and is the younger sister of E.J.! It was great meeting you Donna! Karen S is E.J.'s lovely mother and is so lovely as she keeps down her weight at over 3 years post-op. Big Congrats and High Fives to ELLEN! She joined us after just 10 days from surgery! She amazed even herself last night as she noticed that she was crossing her legs! Wooooo Hoooooooooo Ellen! Cathy is doing a great job with exercise as she fights through pain issues in the process! You are inspiring Cathy as you persistenly keep at it!!! Renee is "on deck" and waiting for a surgery date! We'll all cross our fingers and toes for you Renee....BTW.....Anyone ready to take a turn as an ANGEL????? Renee needs an Angel!!!! Our lovely newleywed, Michelle came last night. She was toting a protein drink and declared her resolve to shake of the early marrige bliss and will be taking control of a couple of unwanted pounds! Weigh 2 go Michelle! Newbie: Cyndee was just days out of surgery and seemed to be doing so very well as she didn't even have one question! You are just the cutest thing Cyndee and will surely blow us all away before we know it! Holy Cow! Who was that lovely new girl in our group? Oh my gosh....Diana Hix is looking HOT HOT HOT!!!! She has just joined the very posh gym that turns Joyce green and declared her love for Nectar products. She downs 5 of those little juicies each day! Pam is going to able to hang with the buffest of them all before long. She is playing bumper cars with quadroplegics using total upper body! ....always as lovely on the inside as she is on the outside! Wayne has been approved! Wooooooooo Hooooooooo! He'll hopefully give us all a shout out before long with a surgery date! He hasn't been sitting around waiting though....he's been dropping weight like crazy already! High Fives handsome Wayne! and...there was me....I loved hearing everyone's exercise ideas! Thanks for participating everyone! Fun night! Yummy Chinese food! I appreciate those who have signed up to facilitate a meeting. We are filled through Feb, with the exception of November 28th? Any of you folks who missed last night willing to take that meeting? Di? Sandy? Becky? Kathy? As a reminder..... Oct 10 - Christina G, Oct 24-Julie P, Nov 14-Ginger P, Nov 28 - OPEN, Dec 12-Gil, Dec 26-Diana H, Jan 9-Chuck, Jan 23-Karen S, Feb 13-Darlene & E.J., Feb 27-Pam Other reminders.....Walk from Obesity is this coming Saturday morning, Rula Bula's get together is Saturday evening at 9, Oct 7th is Pam's Picnic for the 7-7-7- challenge. It was a GREAT meeting! I woke up all revved to "move my body" and did some gym time! IF anyone would like the handouts then just shoot me an e-mail and I can send the attachments to you. See EVERYONE next time! Joyce
Darlene X
on 9/27/06 7:06 am - Maricopa, AZ
EJ's YOUNGER sister??? LOL Trying to compliment Donna?? hahaha Donna is one of EJ's older sisters.... do I need to be telling EJ he looks old?
JRinAZ
on 9/27/06 7:25 am - Layton, UT
Well, I just figured that E.J. (being the manly gentleman that he is) would suck it up and let his sis catch a "nice" one! Huggggz! Joyce P.S. How long did it take you to feel better last night?......Chew, chew, chew, chew!
Darlene X
on 9/27/06 7:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
Oh I felt better as soon as I puked. I was fine as soon as we left. Thats the first time that has ever happened to me for eating too fast... I have had uncomfortable experiences before from eating too fast, and taken papaya enzymes and was fine.... but thats the first time Ive had to puke... I had left overs today and took my time, all is well LOL
Most Active