New Pics!

FakeBake
on 9/25/06 1:34 pm - AZ
Hi all, I just put some new pics on my profile at the bottom. I'm not sure how to get them smaller, but anyway here they are! Tara 322/168/145
Melissa P
on 9/26/06 1:43 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wow Tara! You look great! You have done an awesome job with your weight loss. I hope that I do as well as you. What an inspiration you are. Thanks! Melissa
FakeBake
on 9/26/06 2:08 am - AZ
Melissa, Thank you! You will do great, just keep the positive attitude, and you will do great! Hugs, Tara
Tiffany McGee
on 9/26/06 3:03 am - Glendale, AZ
Oh My Goodness Tara! Your a total hottee! And your smile is just a vibrant as before. I hope I look half as good as you look great! Keep up the excellent work! Take Care! Tiff
FakeBake
on 9/26/06 3:08 am - AZ
Tiff, Oh Thank you so much! How sweet of you! You DO look great, and you will look Great! Don't ever forget that! Just stay positive, I had my ups and downs, and sometimes still do! Best wishes, Hugs.. Tara
Texas Girl
on 9/26/06 8:47 am
Tara, I just saw your new pics... You look great! Makes me want to cry... Congratulations my friend... Connie JOnes
FakeBake
on 9/26/06 11:24 am - AZ
Awwww, Thank you Connie! you need to put some new ones up of you now! Tara
K B (Tucson)
on 9/26/06 10:13 am - Tucson, AZ
Great job! You don't even look like the old you at all.
FakeBake
on 9/26/06 11:26 am - AZ
Thanks KB! I need to get a new one up for my profile pic as well! Tara
vquigley
on 9/26/06 1:25 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Tara, WOW! You don't even look like the same person. I hope I look as good as you do in a year! Keep up the good work! Congratulations, Virginia
Most Active