Chandler Support Mtg, Tues the 26th!!!

JRinAZ
on 9/24/06 2:06 am - Layton, UT
Support Group this Tuesday the 26th, 6-7:30 - Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson. -- Enter from the East Main Entrance. Take elevators to the lower level and head left past the pharmacy to conference rooms 1 and 2. Topic: EXERCISE is NOT a 4 letter word!!!! .... Fun hikes, runs, walks, etc in Phoenix and other ideas to pump it up, tone it up and rev it up!!!! Plus, plenty of time for Q & A and exchanging of ideas! http://www.walkfromobesity.com/scottsdale/index.php PLUS... .Clothing Exchange for the upcoming Holidays! Do you find you need some Fall clothes, work attire, Holiday clothing, etc? Bring your very nicest outgrown clothing (not more than 10 pieces) to share with someone who may need it. Be prepared to take home anything that is not claimed that evening!!!! The hospital will not want it left and I will not want to haul it to my car! Dinner: Little Chineese restaurant around the corner from Bashas. Soups for newbies, healthy inexpensive choices for everyone else. Please bring cash. All are welcome: All weight loss surgery types from any surgeon/program plus a support person if you desire. See YOU there!
ldeihl
on 9/25/06 10:27 am - Chandler, AZ
Joyce, Would love to come but the 4th of every month I have American Business Women of America meetings. Since I am the treasurer I think it would be a good idea if I showed up. Please say hi to everyone and thank them for their support and knowledge that was shared at the Sept. 12 meeting, it was great. I will try to attend the October10 meeting I do not think I have anything scheduled for that evening. I know I have a meeting for the police board but I think it is on Oct. 3 but I will recheck my calendar once I get home. Hope to see you next month. Lupe
Most Active