Home today

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/23/06 10:23 am - Tucson, AZ
I came home today. The ride home from Phoenix was uneventful and I slept most of the way. Ate some broth when I got home and went back to bed. Cynthia and I were room mates which was really cool. We had some very nice nurses too including one named "Romeo". The only complaint I had was the nasty Upper GI Leak Test.
mmswarowski
on 9/23/06 11:05 am - Tucson, AZ
Welcome home Rebecca, glad the surgery and the trip home went well. Now rest, drink and rest some more! Congrats Maryellen
Sandy in Tucson
on 9/23/06 11:14 am - Tucson, AZ
I hope you have a speedy recovery.............Sandy
JRinAZ
on 9/23/06 1:09 pm - Layton, UT
Becky! I am soooooooooo sorry I didn't make it over for a visit! My week was crazy busy and then I got a flu bug.....I doubt if you would want to do any coughing while you're healing up those stitches of yours! Anyway......Congrats to you! Welcome to the big ol skinny slide where life is one big downhill ride to health and itty bity sizes! Take care of yourself! Drink drink drink and walk walk walk!!!!! I'll be in Tucson the first weekend in November for a support group and seminar for Dr. Simpson. Maybe you could swing over to our support group and hang out????? I'll check in with you the end of next month and see how you're doing!!!! LOSER'S ROCK!!!!! Joyce
ROBERT E.
on 9/24/06 4:15 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hope you are doing AOK! My surgery is tomorrow so your experiences today will probably be mine Tuesday!
Linda S.
on 9/28/06 1:13 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Once again, welcome home. When you feel better, I need to know about the leak test.
Most Active