1 Year Anniversary, Yesterday!

FakeBake
on 9/23/06 5:51 am - AZ
Hi all, well it has been a year, I can't believe how fast it went! I'm doing very well! All my blood levels came back great, and Dr. Newhoff said that he is very proud of me that 153 pounds lost in a year is a great accomplishment! Now I just need to put some new pics on my profile. Well just wanted to update everyone! Best wishes to all. Tara
vquigley
on 9/23/06 6:12 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Tara, That is an awesome weight loss in a year. Congratulations! I bet you feel wonderful! I'm excited for you. Virginia
FakeBake
on 9/23/06 10:37 am - AZ
Virginia, Thank you! I read your profile, and am very excited for you.. Dr. Newhoff is great! I do feel wonderful, I never thought in a million years that I would ever feel that feeling again! Well best wishes to you, and hope to see you on the losing side soon! Tara
joelle
on 9/23/06 7:47 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You go girl! You're a great inspiration to us all!
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/23/06 7:54 am - Prescott, AZ
H Tara! congratulations!!!! i remember when you were scared and no it's a yeaqr later!!!!! I'm so glad you went through with it. You're beautiful inside and out! Hugs! Sheryl 320/186/160 Oct. 28th 2005
FakeBake
on 9/23/06 8:01 am - AZ
Sheryl, Oh how I remember how scared I was! I am also glad I went through with it. I feel like I can Do anything now! You look awesome yourself! Isn't it just amazing how much better you feel, and look? I love the new me! You have come along way as well! cudos to you, keep up the great work! Your a sweet heart! (((Hugs))) Tara
Darlene X
on 9/23/06 9:42 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOW TARA!!!!!!!! I too remember when you went into surgery, how time flies huh???? You have done so amazing! I cant wait for your new pictures! Darlene
FakeBake
on 9/23/06 10:26 am - AZ
Darlene, Thank you..Yes I will get some up soon. I still have a hard time having my picture taken! But I am slowly getting over that, it takes time for it all to sink in, even after a year! You and your hubby are also doing wonderful, keep up the good work! you guys are very lucky to have each other to lean on through this process! Best wishes.. Tara
Sandy in Tucson
on 9/23/06 11:17 am - Tucson, AZ
Go Tara go........what a ride!!!! I had 150 lbs off at a year, too.....22 months now finally 200 lbs down............all so slow this past 10 months....5 lbs a month....is so slow. Keep up the good and hard work. Sandy 5'5" 56 yrs old Finally I have a normal BMI>>>>>>>>>>took 22 months to get it.
FakeBake
on 9/23/06 11:29 am - AZ
HOLY COW Sandy, That is GREAT!!! you have accomplished alot. I would Love to be 135 again but don't see how that will happen because of the extra skin. So I am shooting for 150-145, If I lose more than that, that would be fine. You have done extremely well, so keep upt the good work as well! Tara
Most Active