Great Hike :)

Darlene X
on 9/23/06 5:26 am - Maricopa, AZ
This mornings hike was awesome Just me and EJ--- You guys are all slackers!!!! We took the Javelina trail up, and then the Beverly Canyon trail back down (The way we were supposed to go last time).... it was about 3.5 miles & took us 2 hours! Up hill half the way. It was such a beautiful morning out! We will be doing it again next Saturday morning, if any slackers decide to get up and do some work!!! hehe Darlene
JRinAZ
on 9/23/06 1:15 pm - Layton, UT
I tried to tell my hubby that hiking with you guys was way more important than cleaning out the garage but he wouldn't have any of my bologna for breakfast!!!!! High Fives to the 2 of you for conquering a mountain! That's exhilerating! Huggggz, Joyce
Darlene X
on 9/23/06 11:38 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah Yeah Yeah Actually we probably wont be going hiking this coming Saturday because we need to do the same... our front yard needs work, and we need to clean out our garage.
mgamine
on 9/25/06 6:20 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Darlene Glad it was a great hike. Let me know when you go again. I ended up recovering from having stricture #5 stretched on Friday....totally not planned. Needless to say next weekend my kitchen will be worked on. Depending on the arrival time of friends probably won't be able to hike. chelle
Darlene X
on 9/25/06 6:23 am - Maricopa, AZ
Tis ok, we wont be going hiking this coming weekend anyway.... we have to clean out our garage & do yard work.... I think our next hike will be on the 7th of Oct.
Most Active