Seeking status of former WLS patient of Dr. Fangs............

Meloni
on 9/18/06 6:36 am - AZ
Looking for Trisha J. The e-mail address she has posted on her profile is invalid and I've lost touch with her. Just want to make sure she is okay, healthy and happy. I miss her charisma, positive spirit and bubbly personality. She really got this board moving and hopping last year when it was dead. She made this board come alive. I've been offline for a while and thought I'd come back here to chat with her again but I don't see any recent posts from her and like I said, the email attached to her profile on here is invalid - so she isn't getting my e-mails. Anyone have her current e-mail address? Is she okay? Is she tall, thin and gorgeous now? Last I heard, she had lost 150 lbs and had more to go. She was also dating a great guy at the time. Did she get married? What's going on with her? Anyone know?
Melissa P
on 9/19/06 12:52 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Meloni, I also miss her great posts and was looking for her. I tried emailing her a few times with no responce. If you happen to locate her please let me know. She was a definitly a positive spirit and is missed on the board. I guess she might be out enjoying her new skinny self. Thanks! Melissa
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/20/06 3:50 am - Prescott, AZ
I have this as her cell phone # - 602-696-4264 and home phone as: 623-879-0435. Sheryl
Most Active