Looking for things to do in Phoenix?

Leah C.
on 9/18/06 10:39 am - Kent, OH
Hello Everyone, I'm a native of Phoenix Arizona but it's been forever since I've been there! I'm sure so much has changed. We're planning a trip Nov 10-17 and I'm trying to get some ideas on what to do while we're there. I'm the type of person that hates to waste any time If anyone has any ideas please let me know by post or email. I'd love to hear them! Thanks!
ROBERT E.
on 9/18/06 1:31 pm - Phoenix, AZ
1. Tour the new Cardinal stadium 2. Day trip Jerome 3. Ruths Chris Steak House 4. Tour the expensive areas of North Scottsdale 5. Visit Verrado on the westside
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/18/06 1:37 pm - Tucson, AZ
Go to Chase Field. It is awesome.
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/06 5:00 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I love outdoor activities so heres my choices: Wildlife World Zoo wildlifeworld.com/ The Zoo is open 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. dbg.org/ phoenixzoo.org/ Goldfield Ghost Town Idaho Road and Apache Trail, Apache Junction (480) 983-0333 goldfieldghosttown.com Tempe Town Lake/Tempe Beach Park 620 N. Mill Ave., Tempe (480) 350-8625 tempe.gov/lake enchantedisland.com/ located just west of 7th Avenue on Encanto Blvd, right in the heart of Phoenix's picturesque Encanto Park. arizonariverrunners.com/ turfparadise.com/ rossonhousemuseum.org/ Sedona
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/19/06 3:10 am - Prescott, AZ
hi! The Phoenix Art museum is at the corner of Central and MacDowell and is FREE on Thursdays!!!! Sheryl
Most Active