Oprah & RNY?

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/06 12:10 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Rumor control needed here - anyone heard anything regarding Oprah and surgery here in AZ? The Hi-Health Store at the mall was all abuzz about it this weekend - I cant believe its true?????????? Supposedly done @ Scottsdale Bariatrics with Dr Blackstone????? Anyone???? Anything????? Can you imagine if its true? Congrats to her if it is! Curious to see if any of you have heard anything...... Have a good night all ....... deb
Nicole W.
on 9/17/06 12:36 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Maybe that will explain why Dr. Blackstone is 2 months out on surgery dates! just kidding I can't see why Oprah needs to have WLS done, but more power to her!
JRinAZ
on 9/18/06 1:06 am - Layton, UT
My .02.....Maybe she had the adjustable lapband which is easily placed, reversible, and can be effective for those who have just 20 pounds or more to lose. She could also continue to claim that she has not had any rerouting of her stomach done by doing a lapband! I seriously doubt it's true though but then I've been caught doing things myself that I "swore" I'd never do in my life! LOL! (i.e. my recent plastics!) Life is about evolving and educating oneself and making informed decisions! She's an intelligent girl! But.....she should have come to Dr. Simpson so that I could "counsel" her! LOL! Huggggz, Joyce
Darlene X
on 9/17/06 1:13 pm - Maricopa, AZ
All Rumours.... Oprah is very anti-WLS
Most Active