Support Group at Estrella Hospital :-S

CKoehlerGMa
on 9/17/06 7:14 am
Hello Everyone. Does anyone go to the support groups at Estrella Hospital in the west valley? I have not had any luck finding information on when they are. Please contact me if you know when the next one is. I really want to go. I appreciate all the help you all give to each other. It has already helped me alot. Claudette
Mike B.
on 9/17/06 8:38 am - Tolleson, AZ
Announcements pertaining to the meets are on this web site, link listed below. The group usually meets every 2 weeks on Saturday at 10AM. Sometimes the group will go to lunch together after the meeting. The next meeting should be this coming Saturday I believe. I try to make the meetings when I am in Phoenix. Go on the board I just gave u the link to and someone will let you know for sure about next Saturday. There was some mixup with some other non wls group using the conference room that is supposed to be reserved for us. If you go on that other board and list your email address, I am sure someone will get in touch with you. I usually go to keep my G/F company since I am over 20 years postop. Hope to see you there. Mike B. in West Phoenix only a few blocks from the Hospital. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/WLSPhoenix/
CKoehlerGMa
on 9/17/06 2:02 pm
Thanks Mike...I tried to contact Mama Ti but had no response. I am so glad to find the info. Your help is totally appreciated
Stephanie W.
on 9/17/06 1:14 pm - Peoria, AZ
Claudette, Try emailing Mamma Ti. She would probably know the schedule. Stephanie
vquigley
on 9/18/06 3:36 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Claudette, Yes, I attend the support group at Banner Estrella Hospital all the time. We are having a meeting this coming Saturday, September 23 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. We usually meet in the conference rooms across from the main entrance. We do have a Yahoo group called [email protected]. I'm assuming you know where Banner Estrella is but if you need more info, please feel free to email me. Hope to see you Saturday, Virginia
CKoehlerGMa
on 9/19/06 12:07 am
Virginia, Thanks so much for filling in the details for me. I actually thought it was last Saturday so I am glad I didnt miss it. Hopefully I will see you on Saturday. Thanks again. The feel of community here is amazing. Claudette
Most Active