Quick Hello

JRinAZ
on 9/13/06 7:49 am - Layton, UT
Hi all, Just checking in to say "welcome" to all you newbies and congrats to those of you who have had surgery. losses and other successes in the last 3 weeks! .... I had a great 3 weeks in Utah visiting, hiking, walking, etc. I ate like I was training for the fall football season though so am on Day 2 of the O.H. 10 day plan.....Protein, protein, protein! Soooo...DawLing? How was the Chandler Support meeting last night? I'm so sorry I missed it AND YOU!!!! Huggggz to all, Joyce
Darlene X
on 9/13/06 9:03 am - Maricopa, AZ
My other American Mother came... I guess she loves me more Hmmppfft! She left her brand new Grandbaby too, and drove from Flagstaff just to be at our support group meeting.... You owe me, you'll have to buy my love back! hahahaha Darlene
JRinAZ
on 9/13/06 11:35 am - Layton, UT
Hmmmm....Buy your love back huh? Lunch? Or can I just pass off my size 12's in your direction? LOL! I left behind grandbaby's in Utah so I am impressed that your Am Mum sacrificed in your behalf! You are worth it sweetie pie! ......Soooooo....I'm still waiting for the report on last night's meeting! *winks* Joyce
Nancy H.
on 9/13/06 9:27 am - Yuma, AZ
Sorry, I'm new to this board. What is the 10 day O.H. Plan? Of course you mention protein, but I need something to get me back on track. I'm snacking way to much with the wrong foods, eating larger portions than I think I should, and falling back into my old habits. Can you send me info on this plan or a link? Thanks! Nancy
JRinAZ
on 9/13/06 11:32 am - Layton, UT
1) Drink 2 quarts of water a day 2) You must have 45 grams of protein supplement (protein drinks) and all your vitamin and mineral supplements each day 3) You may consume up to 3 oz. of the following high-protein foods, 5 times a day: * beef * pork * chicken * turkey * lamb * fish * eggs * low-fat cheese * cottage cheese * plain yogurt or artifically sweetened * peanut butter * beans/legumes You may also have: * sugar free Popscicles * tea or coffee (I suggest staying clear of caffeine) * sugar free sodas * sugar free Jell-O * broths and boullions * Crystal Light Drinks 4) IF IT IS NOT ON THE LIST YOU CANNOT HAVE IT FOR 10 DAYS! 5) Keep a food diary and get up to 30 minutes of exercise daily. Don't forget the water and exercise part of this!
Kathleen H.
on 9/13/06 10:07 am - Mesa, AZ
SOOOOO, you finally decided to come back home!!! No more running away little girl!! I'm glad you had such a good time and did all that outsidestuff - great place to do it huh??? I've skiied in SLC before (the Little Canyon areas) and it was soooo beautiful! So, I'm a loser now! yeee haa. Maybe I'll see you next week in Dr. S office when I come to the nutritional class or on Tuesday when I come get my stiches out. Good to see you back!
JRinAZ
on 9/13/06 11:38 am - Layton, UT
Hey there LOSER!!!!! Big Congrats to you!!!! I will definitely see you next week! I'll be the one buried in ten feet of files as I try to catch up for 3 weeks off! ...... My office buds think I owe a little pennance! I too have skiied the beautiful Utah slopes many times! I'll be back up there the end of November and am hoping they have some fluffy white stuff on the mountains by then. Can't wait to see you! Joyce
Darlene X
on 9/14/06 2:21 am - Maricopa, AZ
Joyce, EJ's sister has an appointment with Dr Simpson to look into Lap Band, can you make sure she is treated well... and she is our second referal to him, so we expect a % of the surgery cost! LOL His sister is Donna Brunner. Darlene
JRinAZ
on 9/15/06 8:30 am - Layton, UT
I will schmooz her in the style that she surely deserves and give her the Royal Walk to the Simpson Suite! LOL! As for your percentage.....You'll get yours as soon as I get mine! Huggggz to you sweetie pie! Joyce
Most Active