Fitness Walk in Flagstaff

Terri M.
on 9/10/06 9:05 am - Pinedale, AZ
I had the best time this weekend! Saturday was the Bariatric Reunion Fitness fun Walk in Flagstaff. Dr. Berger and Family and Nurse Nancy Scott and family where there along with 6 of his paitents. I went for a 2 mile walk with 3 of my really good friends. I didn't walk all the way but I walked a good bit of it. I rode my scooter and when I walked my friends took turns riding my scooter. We were big goofs at the stop and exercise stations. Ok we were goofs pretty much all of the walk. What fun!! I GOT TO MEET VICTORIA!!! It was great to meet you Victoria, I wish I could have stayed longer and talked more. Maybe next year!! I have put a couple of pictures on my profile if you want to see. or there are a lot more on my web page. See ya, Terri (Pinedale) p.s.--I have to go back to Flagstaff on Friday the 15th to have my gall bladder taken out. Dr. Berger will do my surgery this time also. I wouldn't let any one else but him cut me open. Love that man!! Wish me luck, pray for me, send me white lights or what ever your beleive!
sassymom2
on 9/10/06 3:55 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hello wish I would have know about the walk it sounds like you all had a great time. I will be saying prayers for you on Friday the 15th good luck with the gallbladder coming out you will feel sooo much better when its all said and done I bet. I had emailed you back a long time ago when you emailed me I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GOT IT? I have news I will be getting my lapband on Oct. 6th yahme... Well good luck ans healing wishes for the 15th. Hugssss Shelley
Terri M.
on 9/11/06 1:56 pm - Pinedale, AZ
Shelley, Thank you for your prayers. I really appreciate them alot!!! No I didn't get a e-mail from you. At least not one I can find. Congratulations on your surgery date. Where are you going for your band? You can e-mail me again if you like. I will add your name to my address book. Your last one probably went into my junk box because I didn't put in your name. SORRY! Victoria, Congratuoation on your interview with the mag. WOW sounds like fun. Was the young lady there that was taking pictures from the mag? Again it was so nice to talk to you. I had all my pre-op test done at the Show Low hospital today. I feel like I walked 100 miles. Now all I have to do is the pre admit phone call on Wednesday and I am all ready for the trip to Flagstaff for surgery. Not looking forward to it but I know I will feel better after it is all over! Thanks for your replies and well wishes. Terri
victorious711
on 9/11/06 4:52 am - flagstaff, AZ
It was great to meet you too. I really enjoyed myself, even if I was the biggest one there. But, as Dr berger said. "I'm the baby' I did an interview with the chick from mountain living magazine....I dunno why me but I guess because I was handy. It's supposed to come out the first part of November. I am looking forward to next year...then there will be so much LESS of me there. Praying for you on your surgery on the 15th. Dr Berger is the best
Most Active