remember me??

Brandy H
on 9/7/06 8:17 am - Glendale, AZ
hellllooooo arizona! it's been FOREVER since i have been on OH...or at least a couple of months and it seems like forever. i've been trying to keep busy. busy at work, busy at home busy busy busy busy. anyways, my husband and i went on our trip to maui in august and here are some pics. we had a fabulous time!!!! i loved maui. i wore NO WATCH, carried NO PHONE, and had NO WORRIES!! it was beautiful. we snorkeled, "hiked" (for me it was hiking...i don't do the outdoors much), my husband went deep sea fishing and i got the most fabulous massage, we took a drive up the north of maui and found a little village with homemade banana bread and coconut candy and stuff. went to a luau, went to one of my best friends weddings on cliffs overlooking the ocean, just had a wonderful time. it was really hard coming back to "reality" and wearing "real clothes" and doing my hair and wearing makeup. i wanted to throw on some boardshorts and flip flops and hit the beach. here are some pics from my trip. http://photobucket.com/albums/f115/humanfund on topic....i have now lost 145 lbs. i want to lose another 20ish. i have been to 2 plastic surgeons and am looking to hopefully have my arms and boobies done in january...then save up and do the midsection hopefully next summer (money permitting) i stll feel great! and i don't think maui would have been as fun for me with my prior 145 on my body. hope everyone is well, i don't have time to check the boards very often anymore. get up get the kiddo off to KINDERGARTEN and i hit the gym and then come home, shower and head off to work. just to do it the next day all over again. i am experiencing something new...i have a WHOLE day ALL TO MYSELF! with my daughter starting kindergarten, i have mondays off and i get to do WHATEVER I WANT!!! it's weird! haha. bye for now. brandy
Melissa P
on 9/8/06 12:48 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Brandy, I am so glad your trip turned out good. You look great in the pictures. You have done a fabulous job on your weight loss. Enjoy your Mondays. Do something fun while you have the day to yourself. Melissa
Darlene X
on 9/8/06 8:13 am - Maricopa, AZ
OMG I almost didn't recognise you!!!!!!!!!!! Your so tiny now!!!!!!!!!!! I guess last I saw you was after my surgery and thats almost 6 months ago!!! WOW You look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darlene
Ginger
on 9/10/06 11:03 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Brandy, You look fabulous! How fun to take a vacation like that! You look like you have lost far more than 145 pounds. How have your co-workers reacted to your weight-loss so far? Have fun with your Monday day offs by yourself. I grew up in a big family, so I just love time alone now and then. Hugs and smiles, Ginger
Meloni
on 9/18/06 4:16 am - AZ
You look great. Wow.
Most Active