I'm home and Banded!! YIPPEE

Kathleen H.
on 9/7/06 3:37 am - Mesa, AZ
Well, I'm home and banded!!! The whole procedure took a whole 35 minutes, my tummy is sore. I told Piggy Slippers it was like I did a LOT of situps..but I obviously don't remember what those are or I wouldn't have needed this band!!! hee hee I had the surgery about 9, was in post op about an hour before I woke up, had some broth and water, walked around and was out of there at about 4:00 yesterday but our cable was out so I couldn't post sooner. I hope Emmy is doing well and I know Christine from Peoria got her band yesterday so I hope she's OK too! Thanks for all the love and support from all of you!!! Kathleen
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/7/06 3:50 am - Tucson, AZ
WOW....that was fast Kathleen. Hope you are doing well.
Melissa P
on 9/7/06 4:10 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wow, that is great I didn't realize that with the lap band you don't have to stay in the hospital. I hope your tummy feels better soon. Welcome to the losing side. Thanks! Melissa
BIG F.
on 9/7/06 4:43 am - chandler, AZ
Congrats Lamont
K B (Tucson)
on 9/7/06 12:10 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi bandster buddy. Have a smooth recovery. The band is a great wl tool.
vquigley
on 9/7/06 3:31 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Kathleen, Congratulations and welcome to the losing side! Virginia
(deactivated member)
on 9/9/06 2:51 pm - avondale, AZ
Hi there, Congrats on your banding. I am torn between the bypass and the band. Can you tell my what made you decide the band was the way to go? Any extra light you can shed would be appreciated. Thanks and congrats again.....
pwrightt
on 9/10/06 8:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I also am torn between the bypass and the band. But Kathleen was wonderful in emailing me about her experience. I cannot thank you enough. This is a tuff decesion. Kathleen: Congradulation on being banded and on your way to be a "looser". You're a great asset to this forum.
beth0603
on 9/10/06 2:36 pm - Chandler, AZ
Congratulations!! Hope you have a fast recovery..just remember to take it easy!! Welcome to the losing side!!
tweet-tweet
on 9/15/06 12:31 pm - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 03/17/14
So... Were you in the hopsital just one day, or did you stay overnight? If you didn't stay overnight, was that always the plan, or a bonus? Tweet Will be banded in 2 weeks!
Most Active