CHANDLER SUPPORT GROUP TUESDAY!!!!! 09/12

Darlene X
on 9/7/06 9:15 am - Maricopa, AZ
I know it's probably a little early to post, but Im bored at work... plus it's nice to have some advance notice!! Cause everyone needs to make sure they are there!!! Chandler Support group is this coming Tuesday, same bat time, same bat channel. (6pm-7.30pm @ Chandler Regional Hospital on Dobson & Frye-- Go in the main entrance, take the elevators to the right down to the basement level and turn left... you'll find us in conference rooms #1 & 2-- Just in case we have someone new lurking who doesn't know) EJ and I will be facilitating... Snack Attack!! Taking a little look at the goods and bads of snacking post-op. EJ is super hot too, so even if we are boring you know you will have some eye candy to look at hahaha! Dinner afterwards will be at Wildflower Bread Company at the Chandler Mall (It has an outside entrance).... Next to the Dillards I think-- In between two of those big department stores... I can't remember exactly which ones LOL Here is their website for the menu: http://www.wildflowerbread.com/ They have delicious soups, salads, sandwiches and pasta dishes! They normally have like 4 different soup choices if your a newbie.... their Carribean Cobb Salad is awesome! You order and pay up front, so there is no having to deal with checks at the end, and waiter's that take a LONG time Anyway hope you will all join us... I may have some tasty samples too.... you'll just have to come see! Darlene
Ginger
on 9/7/06 11:17 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Darlene, Goody! I didn't miss support group after all! I was so sure that support meeting was this past Tuesday..am I just losing it??? Don't answer that he-he-he! HugsGinger
Darlene X
on 9/8/06 1:15 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ginger 2nd & 4th Tuesdays of the month sweety LOL
snokums925
on 9/8/06 1:32 am - Phoenix, AZ
Quick question...is this for anyone? I had the surgery 7/25 and am doing well but would love to chat with others that have gone through what I have. I have my next appointment with the surgeon today so I will know how much I have lost. Last check was 2 weeks post-op and I was down 33 lbs and feeling like a million bucks! Let me know about the group!
Darlene X
on 9/8/06 1:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
Chris, come along!!!! We will not bite!! hehehe The support group is for anyone, any surgeon, any surgery type.... most of us are RNYers, but we have a few lap banders that come every so often too... Its just a general group, not affiliated with any specific surgeon... plus we have about 5 men that attend regularly Darlene
BIG F.
on 9/11/06 12:10 am - chandler, AZ
Hey D&J, How are you guys doing. Would love to get to one of your meetings but my schedule just won't let it happen. So I like to read the post the day after to find out what happen. Lamont
thoughtpenumbra
on 9/12/06 8:25 am - Phoenix, AZ
I can make it this time so ill see you guys there!
Wendella
on 9/13/06 2:57 pm - Mesa, AZ
I didn't mk it (obviously) But you BOTH look incredible! Good Job!
Most Active