UPDATE: I'm Doing Better! Thank you all for your positive words!!!

cj29
on 9/5/06 6:13 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hey My WLS Family, Ok... I was down and out a few days ago. I thank you all who psted to give me your positive words of encouragement to see me through this short period of time where I was having buyers remorse. I am glad to report as of today, 7 days Post-Op, I am down 11.5 pounds and feel so much better! I am so excited and greatful to a wonderful GOD, my surgeon, Dr. Simon, my husband and mother. P.S. my profile was just updated with my experiences from the surgery & hospital. Your WLS sister, Carrie
vquigley
on 9/7/06 3:34 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Carrie, I'm glad you're doing better. 11.5 pounds in 7 days is great! And it only gets better. Keep up with that walking, walking, walking. Your angel, Virginia
(deactivated member)
on 9/9/06 2:59 pm - avondale, AZ
Congrats on your new start. I just read your profile and I too am wanting to chicken out of surgery. My insurance was denied and I just accepted it. Now my parents have offered to pay for it, but i'm just a big chicken and have not scheduled anything. Good luck on your future progress.
Janette
on 9/11/06 10:35 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Carrie! How are things going? Dr simon did my wls, 3 months later my gallbladder and 3 weeks ago a revision r/t some problems. I just love him....How are you feeling now?? Hope all is going well!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 366/119 - 247 lbs 5-24-06 abdominoplasty, thigh lift and brachioplasty ( Dr Ali Mosharaffa in Phx) 8-21-06 revision of RNY
Most Active