Sandy in Tucson --

Sheryl Tilley
on 9/4/06 2:50 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Sandy! Can you post that protein bar recipe? I saw the ingredients you put into it -- but not sny amounts. And how do you know how much protein you're getting in one? You look so terrific -- you always amaze me! Hugs! Sheryl 320/191/160 Oct. 28th 2005
Sandy in Tucson
on 9/4/06 6:35 am - Tucson, AZ
oh, I do it diff all the time. I use Unjury protein 1 cup....vanilla or unflav. one cup peanut butter.....a bottle of sugar free honey(Target or Walmart grocery stores).....oatmeal like 3 cups....I use many different grains with the oatmeal -like barley oats...scottish oats...quinoa.....anything that looks like it go. I go to health food grocery store for organic oats...long cooking. I put different things in it, too...like pepitas...raw nuts...soybean nuts...raisin....dried cranberries....I just make it diffrent everytime. If it is to dry add some water...I just scoop it out...put it in small zip bags for eating. I never make it into balls anymore...to much trouble. It lasts in refrig....like forever. I believe in Unjury protein...the best on the market. Only available through the internet. It is expensive. Sandy
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/4/06 7:12 am - Prescott, AZ
Thanks so much!!!! Sheryl
Most Active