only 9 days away & need an Angel

debrahn
on 9/2/06 9:38 pm - Goodyear, AZ
I'm only 9 days from revision and very excited. But also getting very nervous and scared. I thought I could do this alone - I've done it before, but....... Before I had my mother with me, but now she's in MT. My husband will get me to the hospital and back home, but probably won't be much help in between. Darn, I want my momma! Anyone up for Angel service? Debbie
Stephanie W.
on 9/4/06 9:10 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Debbie, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your surgery. I hope you have found an angel. I am having surgery on the 11th, so I would be a pretty bad angel. You still have a week, so I'm sure you will find someone. Have you told anyone other than family about your surgery? Do you have some friends or neighbors who are non-WLS patients that could help you out? Stephanie
debrahn
on 9/5/06 5:00 am - Goodyear, AZ
Stephanie, I have my brother and sister here, but they don't really understand. I've a lightweight and they don't see the need. I'm sure I'll do fine. Not much longer now - we'll both be losers soon. Best of luck!
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/6/06 1:13 pm - Prescott, AZ
hi Debbie! I'd be your angel -- BUT I will be in the hospital at the same time there. I'm going in for a scope procedure. Maybe I will see you while you are there on the 12th. Sheryl 320-190-160 Oct. 28, 2005
lemarie22
on 9/7/06 7:16 am - Glendale, AZ
Debbie, I'd love to be your angel, but I'll be in Minnesota at a conference. I'm so sorry that I can't be here for you. I'll be thinking of you on the 12th. Connie
Most Active