New to this site & Need advice!

griggslover
on 9/1/06 4:48 am - Kingman, AZ
Hi, everyone. My name is Crystle. I had Laproscopic gastric bypass done four years ago. I weighed 309 at my most, and lowest was 183. My weight is starting to creep up and I gotta stop it now. I'm 195. I have tried cutting carbs, eating six small meals a day, eating only fruits and veggies. I can't seem to get more weight off. So for those of you that have had this problem to, and eventually got over the plateu period, please share your secrets. What do I need to do? Also, please share protein foods with me. I'm not a huge meat eater. So I do yogurt, oatmeal, peanut butter, and egg white. But what else is there? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks [email protected]
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/4/06 7:17 am - Prescott, AZ
hi Crystal - Here's what I do -- 70-100 grams of protein a day; 800 - 1,000 calories; 64 ounces of water -- and as much as I can get in beyond that; WALK, WALK, WALK, ditto ditto ditto. Sheryl 320/191/160 Oct. 28th, 2005
lemarie22
on 9/4/06 9:01 am - Glendale, AZ
There's a Yahoo support group that addresses this very issue. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/OSSG_Off_track/ You need to join, but maybe they can help. Connie
Stephanie B.
on 9/5/06 6:32 am - North Port, FL
Are you exercising? Seriously that is what did it for me! Once I started working out I lost my last almost 30 pounds. Good Luck at least you have recognized this as an issue and you are willing to work on it. That is half the battle!
Most Active