5 DAYS and Counting Down......

Kathleen H.
on 9/1/06 1:06 am - Mesa, AZ
I'm 5 days away from my lapband surgery! EEK! They are going to FLY by since 3 of them are this long labor day weekend! Before I know it, it will be Tuesday night and I'll be unable to sleep! I can't wait to join the mulititudes of successful WLS peeps on this page! You are all so inspiring to me and a HUGE source of support and information! Take care everyone and keep me in your prayers next Wednesday!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/1/06 2:21 am - Tucson, AZ
I am so excited for you. Keep busy and it will be here before you know it. You are in my prayers for a smooth surgery and recovery.
Kathleen H.
on 9/1/06 2:57 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Becky!! It WILL be here before I know it!! Thanks for the prayers!
Nerd Lover
on 9/1/06 10:43 am
Yay Kathleen only 5 more days woohoo! I can't wait til I'm only days away. UGH green with envy hahaha! Good luck to you, and you are definately in my prayers!
devotchka
on 9/3/06 5:32 am - tucson, AZ
Kathleen, Cool, we're on the same day. Which hospital are you in ? I'll be in St. Lukes in Phoenix. Hope you a safe and wonderful journey ! -Emmy
Kathleen H.
on 9/3/06 11:30 am - Mesa, AZ
That's great Emmy!! Congratulations!! Actually I'm not going to a hospital (I'm out patient). I'll be having my procedure done at Dr. Simpson's Surgery Center. I wish you luck and a fast recovery!! Kathleen
Kathleen H.
on 9/5/06 7:46 am - Mesa, AZ
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW EMMY!!!
Most Active