Medical problems, noone knows what's wrong with me!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 8/31/06 7:18 am - Show Low, AZ
Ok, so July 31'st I started hurting like the dickens on my right side, soooooo I went to the E.R. here in Show Low, well the Dr. had a x-ray, CT scan, and a Ultrasound done, he had told me that my gallbladder looked disteneded, but there showed no pusspockets on the ultrasound. So, I made an appointment with my surgeon, he tells me that there is a growth there by my liver or on my liver that it could be cancer or something else, well it was very generalized. now my pcp tells me that I have some fluid under one of my scars. I don't know what to think, I want to cry all the time. and pull my hair out!!!! Sondra, 315/219/150
Jennifer VerdugoBlack
on 8/31/06 8:53 am - Gallup, NM
Hi Sondra, I'm so sorry to hear about your medical problems! What are the pcp and surgeon planning on doing about this? I will keep you in my prayers. Take Care
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/06 5:02 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Oh I hope you feel better very soon, and get some answers.
Terri M.
on 9/3/06 9:52 am - Pinedale, AZ
Sondra, I am so sorry to hear you are having some health trouble. Have you been feeling any better? I am having some problems with my gallbladder also I went to see my pcp and had several test done (HIDA scan and an ultrasound) found stones in me so my Dr. is sending me to a surgeon. of course I told him I want to see Dr. Berger so I have an appointment with him this Friday at 12:30. The day before the reunion fitness walk. I was already going to be there Friday night so I just had to start my trip a little early. My friends that are going with me will drop me off at Dr. B's Then we plan on having fun in big ol Flagstaff!! LOL I hope I don't have to have another surgery but I heard it is not so bad. Your in, they take out GB and then you go home. How bad can that be right? Are you still planning on going to the fitness walk? Hope so, Because I would love to finally meet you! Well, keep your chin up and take care of you! I will pray for your GB troubles to be taken care of fast! Hope to meet you soon, Terri (Pinedale)
lemarie22
on 9/4/06 8:58 am - Glendale, AZ
Sondra, If your doctor is telling you that you have fluid under one of your scars, maybe he is talking about a seroma. A seroma is a mass or swelling caused by the localized accumulation of serum within a tissue or organ. While they're a pain, seromas normally arean't too horrible. They usually drain the fluid with a needle and send you on your way. I hope this works out for you and you feel better soon. Connie
Most Active