Dr. Blackstones Office??

diamanti1
on 8/28/06 2:34 pm - Peoria, AZ
Just curious what is happening at Dr. Blackstones office? I just read a few posts that said there are changes happening in the office?? I haven't seen any changes....so Just curious. Thanks, Dave 411/202/170
Nicole W.
on 8/28/06 4:38 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Dr. Keiran has left... i've heard a few different reasons (to start her own practice, time with military) and Dr. Kohler is leaving to go teach at Medical School, which I think will be a great thing for her, given her personality!
BOBINA
on 8/29/06 12:22 am - mesa, AZ
Must admit its strange timing with 2 good doctors leaving at the same time. It pushing surgeries back. I hear Dr Blackstone is interviewing ....
Nicole W.
on 8/29/06 4:51 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Don't know... but my surgery date works out perfectly for me. I was stressing all summer of "what if 'sthen..." but now it's a perfect time. Unfortunately change is inevitable and majority time a good thing.
MichelleInAZ
on 9/1/06 9:54 am - Mesa, AZ
I hope the docs aren't leaving!! I am just getting ready to start the process again (after 5 appeals with Cigna) and I am doing self pay. I am hoping to have surgery by the end of November....but if 2 surgeons are leaving, that doesn't sound likely...I saw Dr. Koler last summer and she was wonderful!
Most Active