I'm a newbie. Hi everybody!!

Stephanie W.
on 8/28/06 12:23 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hello, My name is Stephanie, and I live in Peoria. I'm getting a lapband in 2 weeks. I've been lurking for a month or so, and I really think you guys are such a wealth of information and support. No matter which surgery each of us has, it seems we all have those "food issues." Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself.
tweet-tweet
on 8/29/06 12:17 am - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 03/17/14
Hi. I live in Glendale, not too far from you. I'm getting the lapband too - in 4 weeks. Which hospital are you using? I'll be going to Good Sam. It is nice to see someone else getting banded! Tweet
Stephanie W.
on 8/29/06 2:33 pm - Peoria, AZ
Tweet, I will be at Maryvale Hospital. That's where Dr. Simpson does all of his surgeries. I drove over there last week to check it out. It doesn't seem too bad. I think it just has a bad reputation. Wow, you will be just a few weeks after me. I'll be an old pro by then. Stephanie
vquigley
on 8/29/06 10:52 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Stephanie, Welcome! I just had an RNY 4 weeks ago and am in the process of losing weight. Have learned a great deal on this site. Virginia
Tiffany McGee
on 8/30/06 11:53 am - Glendale, AZ
WElcome aboard Stephanie! I wish you the best of luck with your surgery. There is a support group for WLS in West Phoenix at Banner Estrella Hospital. Take Care and Best Skinny Wishes! Tiff
Most Active