Back from Vacation and 9 DAYS LEFT!!

Kathleen H.
on 8/27/06 10:34 pm - Mesa, AZ
Well I just got back from Florida Saturday. Visited the parents and other fam in Panama City (love those WHITE sand beaches!!). Started my pre-surgery diet on Sunday and have 9 days to go!! It's starting to sink in and I'm a little nervous and excited!! Good to be back!
Melissa P
on 8/28/06 5:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Kathleen, I am glad you had a great vacation. I did not really do a vacation this year just a Girl Scout trip to Disneyland. That was fun though very tiring. I was only 8 weeks out of surgery at that time and two days at Disneyland wore me out. Wow only nine more days. I bet you are thrilled! Melissa
Kathleen H.
on 8/28/06 1:48 pm - Mesa, AZ
I am thrilled...a little anxious, and a little nervous... But all in all I'm looking forward to being done and moving on to the next phase. Thanks for the support.
Tiffany McGee
on 8/28/06 8:35 am - Glendale, AZ
I remember being completely nervous just as I started my 10 day diet as well. It was like a dream was finally coming true, but at the same time, like this real scary unknown. I'd love to say it goes away, but I was crying the day of surgery right when they put that IV in (The IV didn't feel good, but it didn't hurt). But it does get better after surgery, I can say that. Only being 4 weeks out, I can definitely say it is getting better! Big *HUGS* and lots of skinny wishes! Take Care Tiff
Kathleen H.
on 8/28/06 1:47 pm - Mesa, AZ
I have to confess that today was pretty rough, I think it was my system being cleared out of the typical carbs that I ate on vacation. I was very emotional all day. I know it will get better and I thank all of you for being here for me. I'm so glad you are doing well and are happy! Take care.
Most Active