Eeek, just got my surgery date!

tweet-tweet
on 8/28/06 3:45 am - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 03/17/14
I called the surgeon's scheduler, expecting them to give me some options and then let me choose which one fit my schedule best... maybe call my husband to see what his schedule looked like so that we could figure out childcare... then call our babysitter to see if she was available at that time... probably not even choose a date today... But they already had a date for me, with check-in times and everything. A little overwhelming! Luckily, the date they chose is one where I don't have any tests (I just went back to school) for at least a week, and my babysitter can come too. So, it works out, but gosh, I just feel so... eek! This makes it more real.
BOBINA
on 8/28/06 4:38 am - mesa, AZ
AWESOME !! So when is your date and who with ??
Ginger
on 8/28/06 4:41 am - Chandler, AZ
Congradulations! In all your excitement you forgot the date and of course your surgeon. We are all here to be your cheer-leaders!!! Hugs and smiles Ginger
tweet-tweet
on 8/28/06 5:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 03/17/14
Oops... my date is Friday September 29th at Good Sam with Dr. Fang. I'm having the lapband done, so I should be discharged on Saturday. This date is great because it will give me time to heal up for Halloween, so that I can take my kids Trick or Treating. I was worried that they'd do it more toward the end of October and wouldn't feel up to all the walking. They are 2 this year and it will be the first year that they are excited about dressing up. Luckily, they are excited about dressing up, but are still in the dark as far as the candy goes... a state I hope to keep for another year. Tweet
Most Active