HAIR LOSS

cynthia E.
on 8/28/06 5:52 am - buckeye, AZ
Hi Ayaunna; I am almost 2 years post op. My hair started to fall out about 6-7 months after surgery. I was also taking extra biotin and B-12 along with my 75-100 grams of protein a day. I herd about Nioxin. They have several products. They can be expensive. I used the after shampoo spray. It worked pretty good. Sally's beauty supply also has a product. I think that is called Shock? I hear that works good too. My hair fell out for a long time. Like I said I am almost 2 years out and it is still growing back. The bad thing is it is growing back white. I am 39 years old. I have had to dye my roots about every 6 weeks. I am not ready for White hair just yet! Everyone is different. Some people have hair loss and some don't. All I can say is make sure to get all your protein in and take your vitamins. If it does happen you will notice right away in the shower. Don't panic just bulk up in the biotin and B-12. Add some hair treatments and you will be ok........ It scared me at first but once you figure out how to comb and curl your hair. You can't even tell. Although in my case the white hairs made me invest in Ms. clairol..... Best of Luck, Cynthia 11/29/04, Juarez, -91lbs
Most Active