OT: Any scrapbookers?

Nicole W.
on 8/26/06 8:24 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I am trying to coordinate a crop in early October at a local scrapbooking store that I work for and do design work for. So looking for some fellow OH members that might be interested in joining us! It's a great hobby to meet new people. If there is anyone interested in the hobby... whether it be doing scrapbook pages, card-making, home-decor, please let me know. (Yes, I am scrapbook addict!)
Melissa P
on 8/28/06 3:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Nicole, My daughter loves to scrapbook. I just don't seem to ever have time. But we would both be interested if you were to have a scrapbook night at the store , we would like to come. I also have a friend that is 3 years post op and she is also a scrapbook addict. I know she would be interested also. She goes to the store sponsored ones at least once a month. So let me know when,where and how much? Melissa
Nicole W.
on 8/28/06 6:28 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Melissa, Saturday, October 7th starting at 6pm... I am still working with the store but it should definately be a go! I will email you!
Melissa P
on 8/28/06 8:31 am - Phoenix, AZ
Nicole, That sounds good! I will let my fiend at work know. And will look forward to your email for the rest of the details. Thanks! Melissa
KT300
on 8/29/06 6:23 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Nicole, Sent you an email about this, did you get it? Would also be interested in this. Thanks, Katie
Nicole W.
on 8/30/06 4:36 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Katie, I just checked my spam mail box and for some reason your email went there... I promise to respond to you! Work/Life time has been very busy this week. I am resending the evite out for the event either tonight or tomorrow... Got some new info from the store and I noticed some mistakes. (thats what happens when you do things when your back is killing you and you are on pain medication and cannot sleep!) But I will email you back soon! Nicole
Most Active