2 Days Till WLS...Carrie's

cj29
on 8/26/06 5:24 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Here I go... my living will is done and my bag is packed. My mom will fly in on Monday and child care arrangements have been made. I paid my bills and have food in the house while I'm in the hospital. Oh yes, I have my chapstick and then some. Virginia Quigley is my Angel and has been a huge support! Thank you, V! Please say a prayer for me and visit my surgery support page to sign in! Thanks! Your WLS Sister, Carrie
Nicole W.
on 8/26/06 8:16 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Yay Carrie! Good Luck to you! Stay strong and follow all the doctor's orders... my thoughts and prayers will be with you! ~Nicole
pwrightt
on 8/27/06 12:31 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Wishing you only the very best of luck. Will definetly say a prayer for you. You're on the way to a new beginning in life.
sallyann
on 8/27/06 12:55 am - page, AZ
Hi Carrie I know it seems pretty scary now but in a few days you till probably think it was really nothing to be scared of! This surgery is such a blessing to me and many others. Im so happy AND excited for you! It sounds like you are all ready! You are really organized and looks like you havnt forgotten anything! Good Job. You are going to be back home before you know it and learning to eat and drink and be a thinner person! WAY TO GO!! of course My prayers will be with you! Its comforting to know that others are out there praying for you when you are taking this big step to get healthy! May God Bless you and Keep you! Sally
vquigley
on 8/27/06 8:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Carrie, I know you will do great. You have a great surgeon and he will do a good job. Remember we are all praying for you and I will be checking up on you on Tuesday. Wishing you skinny wishes. Virginia
Melissa P
on 8/28/06 2:48 am - Phoenix, AZ
Carrie, My thoughts are with you. I hope you have an uneventful surgery and a smooth recovery. It is an awesome experience. One more day! Melissa
tweet-tweet
on 8/29/06 12:23 am - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 03/17/14
When I was in the office for my consult, several women were having post-op appointments and talking about the surgery. All of them said it was not as bad as they expected. Indeed, quite easy. I hope you have the same experience. Good luck! Tweet
Linda S.
on 8/31/06 2:32 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are in my thoughts on your special day. God bless and keep you strong.
Most Active