Reporting in for LeAnne G + Post Op progress notes

kayjaybee
on 8/24/06 12:37 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi all..... I just got back from St. Lukes and was able to visit the lovely Miss LeAnne G. SHE'S A LOSER!!!! LeAnne was sitting up, talking and wanting some ice chips in the worst way (boy can I relate.) Looks like she's sailed through and I'm confident she'll have a wonderful recovery. It's not to late to support her by signing her surgery page! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=G1152630977 I also had my 10 day post op with Dr Fang. I've lost 17 lbs, got the go ahead to "soft" foods and was informed that the pain I've been concerned about is where they sutured the abdominal muscle - nothing to worry about! WOOT!!! Now that was one fantastic post op! I'm super weak from the 4 hour drive so off to bed I go! Big hugs, K
LeAnne G.
on 8/26/06 8:17 pm - Goodyear, AZ
I'm home! How wonderful to come out of recovery and see Mntzmom waiting with my family. Thank you for coming to see me!!! My surgery was unenventful Dr. Juarez said I was a textbook case. I'm feeling pretty good and looking forward to being on the loosing side. Thank you all for your support and kind words!
vquigley
on 8/27/06 9:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, LeAnne, I'm glad you're doing okay after surgery. I look forward to meeting you in support group (the West side group). Virginia
Most Active