Anyone needing a treadmill????

Mollyfrise
on 8/24/06 3:47 am - Flagstaff, AZ
I purchased a Proform 775 2 years ago for $1,000.00, hardly ever used. Been doing my own walks and going to Curves. Anyone intersted, please make an offer.
Nicole W.
on 8/26/06 9:15 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
How are you liking Curves? I am debating on checking it out? What's the routine? the costs? How much of a work out do you actually get? In the past I did aerobics, weight training and walking... that was when I was most successful with my weight loss, but then my life changed and so did my attendance at the gym! I too have a Nordic Track Tredmill collection dust in the garage... I need to pull that thing out very soon. I am in need of a stationary bike and a food processor!
Mollyfrise
on 8/27/06 6:59 am - Flagstaff, AZ
I like it pretty much. It's a cardio and resistance type workout for 30 mins, claiming an hour's workout in reality. The cost is $29.00 if you let them automatically draft your checking account. Check it out. I checked out the gym, Jazzercise and Curves and Curves lets me just go whenever I get a chance, versus Jazzercise has set class times which may not always work for me and gyms, wooie....very expensive.
Most Active