Things to do after you lose weight ... THE SKINNY CREED

horizontallychallenged
on 8/22/06 5:10 am
On another website, someone had a wonderful idea of listing all the things you could do after losing weight. I thought it was so CUTE!! It's really encouraging to see the excitement in the entries so I wanted to see if we could do it here too. THE SKINNY CREED ... I WILL 1. Tie my shoes on the top of my feet instead of on the sides. 2. Sit anywhere I want on the bleachers without fearing they'll tip up when the soccer game is over and I'm on the edge. 3. Wear thong undies without having them totally disappear. 4. Not worry about the water overflowing when I get into the spa. 5. Jump on the trampoline without thinking it's going to break through. 6. Sneeze without honking the horn (someone else thought of this one, it made me LOL for 10 minutes!). 7. Hold the kids on my lap instead of having my lap on my lap. 8. Buy cute lacy bras instead of HAMMOCK wannabes. 9. Do yard work without having the neighbor coming over to see if I need help up. 10. Look in the mirror and like the person I see!! Add your own thoughts, I'm so happy to finally have a way to be healthy and happy with my weight!!
Sheryl Tilley
on 8/22/06 6:14 am - Prescott, AZ
1 - Roller skating -- I do that now! 2 - dating - starting to have a great time. 3 - Buy ANYTHING at Victoria's Secret 4 - Go to a nudist camp 5 - Hire a gorgeous yard boy ala Desperate Housewives! LOL! 6 - Sit crosslegged in a restaurant booth - Indian style 7 - Take more day trips alone 8 - Hmmmmm....... 9 Still thinking...... 10 - I'll get back to ya. Sheryl 320/197/160 Oct. 28th -- 2005
wildhcildaz2001
on 8/23/06 11:37 am - Chandler, AZ
1. Sit in a restaurant booth without your boobs on your plate. 2. Able to walk to the mailbox without feeling like passing out. 3. Lotion up in the morning without felling like you've used a 4th of the bottle. 4. Go on long trips in the car without knees aching. 5. Cross your legs 6. Not feel like it's a job to try on clothes in the store. 7. Paint toenails without cutting off circulation! LOL 8. I'm with you on the thong! LOL 9. spend more active time with the kids. 10. Not be self conscience about sitting in the seats at the show or elswhere.
Most Active