Hi

SadieJayne
on 8/21/06 7:35 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hello. I am new here. I just signed up yesterday. I found this site through my doctor, Dr. Villares, in Phoenix - the surgery will be at Banner Good Sam. My surgery date is 25 September. I am scared and excited and nervous and shaky (gave up smoking a week ago & am giving up sodas this Thursday - hence the shakes.) I am moving to Salt Lake City in November, with my husband and daughter. I am going to come back down here for all of my follow-up appointments, instead of finding a doctor up there. I have already told my husband I will be driving his truck back down here, because a trip to the doctor's office will also mean a trip to :bow: IKEA. Whoo-Hoo! I can't wait to be thin. I don't remember ever being thin. Well, I was a think kid, but then puberty hit & I went from stick figure to Marilyn Monroe in less than six months. I remember wearing a lot of baggy clothes, because the boys said I was fat. So, I probably looked gorgeous, but was too scared to really look (and WHY are they bringing back 80s clothes just in time for me to get thin enough to be happy & they spring SKINNY JEANS ON ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?) I still wear baggy clothes. When I am at goal (128 lbs) I am NEVER wearing baggy clothes again. (But, I will also never wear skinny jeans. They look stupid.) You know what is my most secret wish? That I go home in a year to a year and a half and knock on my mom's door & have her open the door & give me a blank stare & say, "May I help you?" - before she recognized me. That would be SOOOOoooooooo totally cool! Think that will happen? Um... Just a heads up. I am a very stream-of-conscious writer. Some people find it annoying that I tend to say what is on my mind, right at that very moment. Sorry. But, seriously - Can you dig it?!?!?! Am I really gonna be thin enough for my husband to pick me up (outside of the swimming pool) and carry me? Does that really happen? I know what it is... I have failed for so long that I am scared that this will be the ultimate failure. Good thing I don't like chocolate or ice cream. And - is my hair really going to fall out? Because I've got some pretty thin hair & I don't want to wear a wig. Does it grow back? How do you get enough protein for it not to grow back? God, I am scared. The shaking doesn't help much. I don't want to look like a Chihuahua. I weigh 238 pounds I am 5'5". It's August 22, 2006. I wonder what I will look like a year from now. God, I hope I don't have complications. :chair:
Most Active