I'm going to a nudist camp!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 8/21/06 4:52 pm - Prescott, AZ
Hi Everybody! I want to do something I've never done when I reach my goal -- I'm going to a nudist camp!!!!!! There's a couple of them in AZ. Anybody else want to go? LOL!!!!!! Hugs! (fully clothed!!!) Sheryl 320/197/160 Oct. 28th, 2006
horizontallychallenged
on 8/22/06 4:48 am
OH MY!! We all know nudists look good naked!!
Stephanie B.
on 8/22/06 4:52 am - North Port, FL
OMG that would be fun and daring! LOL I have been to a nude beach when I lived in FL. I was like 18 and still had a good body LOL I only went topless but it was fun! Good for you!!! You go girl! Stephanie 335/158/155
Sheryl Tilley
on 8/22/06 6:07 am - Prescott, AZ
I found a place called Shangrila Ranch -- by Carefree. I checked it out -- they have a website and a free day pass coupon you print out and you don't have to shed your clothes untill you feel comfortable. I am challenging myself to begin to feel comfortable with myself. I haven't seen this body since IO was in the 8th grade! They even have a karaoke night!!! Hey -- I'm 57 and time is short. I'm going to expand my horizons!!!! Sheryl
thoughtpenumbra
on 8/22/06 6:58 am - Phoenix, AZ
Pfft nudist camps is all about being comfortable with yourself wherever you are... And Ill go with you -- chubbiness and all
Most Active