Eats following support group...

JRinAZ
on 8/21/06 9:07 am - Layton, UT
Hello All, Dinner will be at Famous Dave's Bar B Que. Address is 3250 W. Frye Rd. they are on the back side of Chandler Mall. Here is the website address so you can see what they have to offer before we go to dinner. www.famousdaves.com They will allow us to have seperate tickets as well as order off of the kids menu and the naked ribs are great. Hope to see you all on Tuesday night. (tommorrow the 22nd) 6-7:30 in Conference rooms 1 and 2 (lower level of Chandler Regional Hospital) Frye and Dobson - Enter from East Main Entrance by E.R. side Facilitator - Joyce Topic - Everyone will fill in the blank for "Since I have had WLS, I have been able to ____________________!!!! Hope to see you there! Joyce
cj29
on 8/21/06 3:12 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Joyce, My sweet Joyce. I would also like to thank you so much for extending an invite to me for tomorrow's meeting. Due to the distance and some other family business, I will not be able to make it. However, once I'm recovered, I can possibily make it to next months meeting. I wanted to meet you in person as you are a "JOY" to be around. There is always next time, right? Your WLS sister, Carrie
Most Active