5 Months Today...

Darlene X
on 8/19/06 11:10 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Doesn't time fly by??? I remember when I was on this board posting about waiting... 24 hours till surgery etc LOL Now its been 5 months, my gosh! Things are going great! Ive lost 113lbs, Im wearing a size 18R pants down from a 26W, and Im wearing 18/20 tops down from a 26/28. I dont feeel so akward anymore... about been the heaviest person in the room... Ive noticed my self confidence slowly growing... talking to strangers etc...which before I would never have done... Life is good Darlene 338/225/170
Ginger
on 8/20/06 1:34 am - Chandler, AZ
((((((((((Darlene)))))))))))) Congradulations to you my dear! You totally deserve this success! To think that you started out on this board reporting support for your hubby..and now we get to support you too! Now the meals at home must go really F..........A..........R ----as you melt together. Hope to se you on Tuesday. Hugs Ginger
Sheryl Tilley
on 8/20/06 4:29 am - Prescott, AZ
You're a gorgeous BABE -- admit it!!!!! LOL You've done so great-- and look at everybody you've inspired. You're a living miracle Darlene! Hugs! Sheryl
Nicole W.
on 8/20/06 4:38 am - Cave Creek, AZ
WOW! 113lbs!!!!! that is awesome! what a great acheivement! 10 more weeks until my surgery!
LeAnne G.
on 8/20/06 2:16 pm - Goodyear, AZ
I can't wait to be on the losers bench with you You look FAB!!!
cj29
on 8/20/06 4:47 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Darlene, Congrats to you... down 113 lbs after only 5 months; that's amazing!!! I am so happy for you and I hope I can have such success as many of you here! My WLS date is in 8 days... Please say a prayer for me. Best of luck with your continued success! Carrie
BOBINA
on 8/21/06 12:57 am - mesa, AZ
Miss Darlene WOOOO Hoooooo It's been a long journey but you have done awesome ! and by the way You looked great in your jeans on Friday ! hard to believe time has gone by so fast - seems like it was just a couple months ago . Keep up the great work .
cyn30az
on 8/21/06 3:47 am - lake havasu, AZ
omg .. thats totally cool i have surgery in one month sept 20th i think u are doing so good i do remember you back before u had the surgery posting stuff online .. congrats ... ill be in your shoes in no time
sallyann
on 8/21/06 4:31 am - page, AZ
Hi Darlene and EJ. Congrats!!! its amazing what changes can happen in only 5 months. Thank you for posting your thoughts, highs and lows, successes and challenges for all of us! You surely have been an inspiration to me in my WLS journey. Keep up the good work and keep those informative posts coming. There are many who are soon approaching WLS and will truely benefit from your help! And there are some of us who are just a few months behind you who will need advice as we are relearning to eat and be successful weight loss patients. WAY TO GO!! Yours truely Sally
vquigley
on 8/21/06 2:25 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations Darlene! You're doing great and you have been an inspiration to me in my journey as well. Virginia
Most Active