Prescott area support group

Sheryl Tilley
on 8/19/06 4:11 am - Prescott, AZ
hi everybody! Do you know where the support group is for this area or who to contact? I want to start attending. Hugs! Sheryl 320/197/160 October 28th, 2005 Juarez
FakeBake
on 8/19/06 3:37 pm - AZ
Sheryl......I would also like to know where it is, I really wish I had one here In Bagdad, but there isn't one! Maybe I could start one, there are so many people here that have had WLS it is amazing, its just a little town maybe 1500 people. for me to drive to Prescott would not work, only on the days that we would be in town! Im comming up on my 1 year anniversary! Dang... it seems like yesterday! Well I would Love to attend to one and meet all the lovelys out there, so can't wait to find out as well... best of luck and wishes to you.. Tara
Nerd Lover
on 8/23/06 9:06 am
Tara, I am having lap band surgery and know a bunch of people here in Bagdad that have had gastric. If you want to talk to some people I am certain we can arrange one! One more week or so to approval and then on to finding a surgery date for me!!! Christy
VeeKay
on 8/20/06 12:38 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Hi Sheryl We meet on Thursday nights at Trinity Lutheran Church, in Prescott Valley. We meet at 6:30. This Thursday however is our activity night and we are having a BBQ at one of our members homes, which you are always invited to as well. Let me know if you would like to attend and I can give you her address. The easiet way to get to Trinity is to take Robert Rd to Lakeshore, make a right (east) and the church will be almost to Navajo on the right side of the road. If you have any questions feel free to call me 899-5936. I sure hope to see you at the BBQ, as well as at the meetings. VeeKay
Sheryl Tilley
on 8/20/06 4:25 am - Prescott, AZ
Thanks Vee Kay! I started a part-time job as a warm line counselor and I work this Thursday night. Hopefully, they will let this low-chick on the totem pole have a Thursday night off. Hugs! Sheryl
horizontallychallenged
on 8/22/06 4:37 am
Hi Prescott/Prescott Valley people!! I am here in PV but haven't had WLS yet. I'm still trying to qualify ... I can't hardly wait! I can't find a nutritionist/dietitian to see around here. I only need one visit for an evaluation and that's about it to finish, I can't find anyone that will talk to me. Do any of you have ideas of who I can see? Oh, I am so excited to know about you all!!
Most Active