Got some news that made me cry!!--In a good way!!

Sondra J. S.
on 8/16/06 6:21 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi all I got a call today from a friend that I have had several classes with, we are both pursuing our minors in chemical dependency counseling certificates. My friend called me to tell me that I had inspired her and that she is having the surgery in October, because of me. She also wanted to know how I am doing and has some questions reguarding the surgery. She is having the surgery with Dr. Berger in Flagstaff, I gave her his card, and has the same pcp that I have, I also referred her to him, and is going through all the steps us Dr. Berger patients went through. This made me feel soooo special that I inspired someone. I just had to post this. Sondra, weighed in at surgeons office yesterday at: 223.5 loss of 91.5lbs. forever!!!!
victorious711
on 8/16/06 7:49 am - flagstaff, AZ
You're inspiring to alot of us (((((((((((sondra))))))))))
vquigley
on 8/16/06 8:37 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Sondra, You are inspiring to me as well. I have been following your journey just prior to having my own surgery. 91.5 pounds gone! Hooray! Virginia
BIG F.
on 8/16/06 10:52 am - chandler, AZ
Hey Sondra, This journey is beautiful, especially when you inspired someone to come along. I bet my last dollar your going to be her Lamont
Sandy in Tucson
on 8/16/06 11:57 am - Tucson, AZ
Omg, you are losing weight so good........keep it up. It is not easy.......you look 100% different. You should be an inspiration. Sandy 195 lbs down.........10 more to my goal...I am 10 lbs past Dr's goal.
Jennifer VerdugoBlack
on 8/16/06 1:23 pm - Gallup, NM
Hi Sondra! Keep up the good work, you are doing GREAT! I'm sorry that I couldn't catch up with you and Julie when I was in Snowflake but there is always next time. Take Care Jeni Verdugo-Black 382/290/150
sallyann
on 8/16/06 11:34 pm - page, AZ
Hi Sondra, What a wonderful feeling to have inspired another. This surgery is amazing on so many levels. People have been so curious about the surgery and how much weight and how im feeling. My sis and my hairdresser have decided that since I made it through that they are going to seriously look into the surgery for themselves. Its scary..I was scared before I learned more about the surgery. Its a life altering event for me. A good one! I feel stronger, healthier, happier, I feel like I fit in better !! I can fit into a booth at Denneys like other normal people!!! Its the answer to my prayers for sure! Keep up the good work!! Congrats on your weight loss!! Sally
Most Active