Angel Needed!!!!

JRinAZ
on 8/15/06 11:03 am - Layton, UT
Is it YOUR turn to dust off your Angel Wings? Our Carrie needs an Angel. Her surgery is coming up on the 29th of this month! Yup! Just a few days away and she needs one of our bestest Angels in the world! (we have bunches and bunches on this site!)......I'll be out of state and so will just be "keeping her in my thoughts" while driving all over the west coast! Soooooo......????? Who's up for a round of angeling for Carrie? Big Huggggz to all the wonderful WLS buds in the world! Joyce
vquigley
on 8/15/06 3:16 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Joyce, I'm volunteering to be Carrie's angel. It will be my first opportunity since I've had surgery. Virginia
JRinAZ
on 8/16/06 2:19 pm - Layton, UT
Virginia! LOSER'S ROCK!!!!! You are awesome and will be the best of the best of Angels for Carrie! I LOVE the cycle of support that goes on and on in this terrific community!!! Huggggz to you sweetie pie! How are YOU doing????? Joyce
vquigley
on 8/16/06 3:22 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Joyce, I'm happy to be an angel. And thanks for the huggggz! I'm doing well. Dr. wants me doing more walking and I finally made it up and down PV Mall today (instead of just halfway) which was a major accomplishment for me. I'm finding that I can walk greater distances without breathing as hard as I did before surgery and that makes me happy. I'm losing weight, 22 lbs. as of last Friday. Hugggz to you and hope you are feeling better too. Virginia
cj29
on 8/16/06 1:49 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Thank you Joyce & Virginia... Both of you have been so kind and supportive. You both make this site the reason why I feel most comfortable here. I want to extend a special thank you to Virginia for volunteering so soon after her WLS. I am both proud and honored for you to be my Angel. Joyce have a safe trip and talk to you soon, Carrie
Most Active