Victoria Rogers.....

Mollyfrise
on 8/15/06 3:39 am - Flagstaff, AZ
Was that you in Dr. Berger's office this morning?
victorious711
on 8/15/06 6:15 am - flagstaff, AZ
ohmygoodness....yes it was!!! How did I miss you? Were you there when I came in?
Mollyfrise
on 8/15/06 6:46 am - Flagstaff, AZ
No, you and your husband were already there....I came in and sat on the couch on the opposite wall. I had a pink and white stripe top on and gray leggings. Nancy said "Hi Linda." Do you remember seeing me? I kind of thought it was you, but your hair was up and you had glasses on so I didn't want to embarrass myself. When they called your name, I was pretty sure it was you.
victorious711
on 8/15/06 8:23 am - flagstaff, AZ
Twas I. I remember seeing you sitting there, but from that far my visions not the greatest (have an eye appt in phx on friday) Bummer, wish I had known it was you I would have said 'hi' So how are you doing? This was your one month check up right? (close to it) I lost 12 lbs in about a week and a half so I was pretty stoked. He gave me the go ahead to go on our annual trip we take every year up to colorado and said by then I should have lost at least another 20lbs. THATS ONLY 3 WEEKS FROM NOW!!!!! whoa!!! I hope so Im sorry I missed the opportunity to meet you
Mollyfrise
on 8/15/06 10:04 am - Flagstaff, AZ
Well, I'm losing very slowly, about 9 pounds in the last 3 weeks, but hopefully that's not a bad thing. Are you going to the meeting tonight?
Terri M.
on 8/15/06 1:55 pm - Pinedale, AZ
Hi girls, I don't mean to butt in on your conversation but are you going to the "Bariatric Reunion Fitness Fun Walk" in Sept? 3 friends and Myself will be there. Maybe we can all meet then? I live almost 3 hours away but we got a Hotel and will be "doing Flagstaff". We will be there on Friday night and leave sometime on Sunday. I CAN'T WAIT!!! Well If you are going I will be the one on a handicap scooter or red crutches. Come on over and say Hi if you see me, OK? Hope to see ya there, Terri
victorious711
on 8/16/06 4:18 am - flagstaff, AZ
Yeah I just heard about it last night. Sounds like a great way to meet some new folks. I think I will be there No reason not too Linda, obviously yes, I was planning on going. I thought it was nice. Kinda of boosted me up a bit to see so many successful people. And youre doing great!!! I looked for you afterwards but you must have scooted out pretty quickly. I was talking to the lady who sat next to me and next thing I kne you were gone
Mollyfrise
on 8/16/06 4:31 am - Flagstaff, AZ
Sorry, I needed to get home, hubby was all alone and knew it was raining too so I don't like driving in the rain. Next time though we will chat.
victorious711
on 8/16/06 4:50 am - flagstaff, AZ
not a prob. I understand
Sondra J. S.
on 8/16/06 6:17 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi, I just seen the flier for the walk, I thought it was on Saturday the 9th of September. I was planning on going. I think it would be fun, I'm going to see if my SIL wants to go with me. That way I don't have to drive the 2 1/2 hrs by myself. It's at 9am so I'd have to either leave way early or just come the night before!! By the way, it was so awesome to meet you yesterday Victoria!!!! We'll have to do it again sooooon!!!! and Sondra
Most Active