I got approved!

Nicole W.
on 8/14/06 6:25 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Got an email from Scottsdale Bariatric! I got approved for surgery.... YAY!!!! What a cool birthday present!
Sarah C.
on 8/14/06 12:50 pm - Mesa, AZ
Nicole, Congrats on your approval!! That is so awesome. Do you have a date yet? You'll have to keep us posted and let us know!! Good luck to you on your journey!! Sarah
Nicole W.
on 8/14/06 5:21 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Thanks everyone! No date yet... gotta call back tomorrow... I will keep calling until I get a date! Probably looking around October (hopefully!)
vquigley
on 8/14/06 1:38 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Nicole, Congratulations! You'll soon be on the losing side. Let us know when your date is. Virginia
pwrightt
on 8/14/06 1:57 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Awesome. I see you offering support to others all the time. Wish you only the best.
alligatorpgr
on 8/14/06 3:09 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Cool, good for you. I am so hoping that my journey with SBC will have a happy ending also. Did they give you any idea on when you can get the surgery scheduled? I know that with losing Dr Kieran, things are kinda crazy in the office. Best wishes Alli
Melissa P
on 8/15/06 1:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Nicole, Congrats on getting approved !! That is awesome! I am so happy for you. Now you will just need to wait on a date. Happy Birthday also! I think I might have seen you last Monday the 7th of August at Fajita's restaraunt. We were there celebrating my little sisters birthday and I think that it was you walking out with two other ladys. Are you going to group on Wednesday? Melissa
Nicole W.
on 8/15/06 3:28 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Melissa, Have a date!!!! Spoke to Noreen this morning. October 30th with Dr. Blackstone and then we scheduled all my other appointments! Unfortunately she told me Dr. Kohler is also leaving, she is going to teach at medical school... so the office is a bit backed up, but I am sure I am in good hands! I was at Fajitas's last week with my co-worker and manager... I love that place! I walked out of there WAY too full and one of the last meals, I don't get to go there very often but they have the best tortillas! Sorry I didn't see you, I must have been in work mode.
Nicole W.
on 8/15/06 3:31 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I won't be able to make it to group on Wednesday, I am currently in training for the next 6 weeks and I work evenings and we cannot take anytime off during the training! Hopefully in October I can start going again!
JRinAZ
on 8/15/06 10:57 am - Layton, UT
Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo! You'll be dancin the skinny dance before you know it! Happy Birthday 2 U! Happy Birthday 2 U! Happy Birthday deeeeeeear Ni Cooooohhhlllle! Happy Birthday 2 U !!!!! Hugggggzzz! Joyce
Most Active