ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 8/11/06 3:20 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! My train has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I am officially in the 100's -- i'm 199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think yesterday's workout on the treadmill at the YMCA got me to that number. Thanks so much for everybody's support. hugs! Sheryl
sallyann
on 8/11/06 4:42 am - page, AZ
WOWZA!!! WHAT A WONDERFUL FEELING..yOU HAVE REALLY COME A LONG WAY!!! Im so proud of you!... I sure wish we had a YMCA here in Page. or someplace to work out. I bet you are motivated than ever now to exercise. Did you ever imagine you would see the 100's again? I cannot wait to be in your shoes! Do you have support groups there? I know several people who are in the process or are thinking about WLS. What size are you wearing now...any new pix? Take Care...call me sometime..I would love to talk more. Sally
JRinAZ
on 8/11/06 6:16 am - Layton, UT
Big huge Congrast to you Sheryl!!!! The fact that it happened following a workout says zillions about your dedication to the prorgram! You are a great example and an inspiration to all of us!!!! Keep on LOSING!!!! Joyce
Stephanie B.
on 8/11/06 7:41 am - North Port, FL
I know that is a great feeling! Congrats!!!!
devotchka
on 8/11/06 11:46 pm - tucson, AZ
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-That to me is thrilling ! Sheryl-as you know ye honey, EmmyI've been keeping tabs on you and I'm so happy for you-keep it up -i would be thrilled to get under 200-Bye honey, Emmy thumbsup
Melissa P
on 8/14/06 3:01 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Sheryl, That is wonderful. I am so happy for you. I am sure it feels awsome. Melissa
Most Active