ABC classes?? What are these??

horizontallychallenged
on 8/10/06 11:43 pm
I'm in Arizona, seeing Dr. Juarez in Phx. What are ABC classes I keep reading about? I have talked with the doctors office many times, went to the seminar and talked to the other doctors (not Dr. Juarez yet) but I have not been told about the ABC classes. Seminar - done Psych eval - done packet - done >35 bmi - done co-morbs - done reference letter - done approval by insurance - done ???? - not done yet seen Dr. Juarez - not done yet ABC classes - what??
victorious711
on 8/11/06 1:40 am - flagstaff, AZ
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/AZ/postdetail/13381.html?vc=0 6th post down on your last thread answered that.
horizontallychallenged
on 8/11/06 5:40 am
Thank you, I saw that but I couldn't erase this one, well I haven't figured out how to do it yet anyway. I'm not with St. Lukes so that must be why I haven't heard of it. I'm going to Good Sam
cyn30az
on 8/13/06 12:59 pm - lake havasu, AZ
the abc classes are just nutritional classes i thought wow what are they gonna teach me i know how to eat i just dont do it ...lol okay so they showed alot of foods to eat and portion sizes and u r probally saying u know all these but trust me it was very helpfull and plus u have to complete these before suregy i did all mines the same day because i live so far away but these classes were very infomal to me and you will be glad you did do them i have the date for surgery as sept 20th i still have to do a cardio and pulmanary clearance and all my post op testing but other than that im good to go .. i did a consult with dr juarez he is very nice man and asked me to ask him any questions i would like and i asked stupid ones and stuff i just wanted to know .. he is a really great doctor his staff sometimes dont act like they know what they are doing but i just had to bug a little to get heard and i did .. lol well i hope the best for you and hope u get a date soon or do u have a date ?
Most Active