Chandler Support Report 8/8

JRinAZ
on 8/9/06 3:33 am - Layton, UT
Reported by Pam S........ Another great attendance at last nights meeting! I think we had about 17 folks that lost a grand total of 1500+!!! Isn't it great to be a LOSER!! Those that couldn't make it YOU were MISSED!! The bottom line of the topic "Portion Distortion" was that it is not WHAT you eat it is HOW much you eat that packs on the pounds! Think small in ALL your food choices and you WILL be what you eat...smaller It was great to have Joyce back with us....You look amazing and be patient girlfriend it takes 2-3months for that swelling to go down! Your little body has had a lot of pulling and tugging...each day you are healing...and getting smaller!! Diana...you were glowing last night!! Your WLS family has missed you and we were so happy to see your beautiful smiling face! And the "girls" were beautiful (wink)!! Chuck...you are melting away! Time to do some shopping! Dawn...we cherrish the last few meetings with you! You will have big challenges ahead of you with all those "Famous" Chicago foods!! Love your new color of hair! Wayne has always wanted me to go to strawberry blonde! Christina...WOW..tiny you!!! You look amazing! EJ and Darlene....you two are going to be our new "king and queen"poster couple! You look fantastic!! You should also consider writing a recipe book...that cake sounds yummie darlene!! Glad to have EJ's mom?? or friend? join us to. I am sorry I did not get her name, but lucky her that your are helping her with her foodus plan!! I can see a new business for you soon...catering my Dar-Jay! Jean-na...hang in there girl and take the best care during this healing stage! Congrats on the weight loss! Sounds like you have things going well...keep on going! Blanche and hubby...welcome to our group and thanks for traveling the distance from AJ to chandler. Hope to see you again and remember we go out to eat afterwards! Amber...hey girlie!!! You are too cute!! I can't wait to hear the drum roll on your weight loss! Enjoy your soup today!! Bonnie...welcome to the group! Good luck on the journey to lapbanding! We are here for you ...most of us are RNY but we will do the best to help you with your questions. Mauria and Pete...welcome back! Sorry to put all that food in front of you Pete....but really now think about it...it smelt discustingly greasy didn't it??? Mauria (sp?) is going to be Bonnie's angel! Lucky Bonnie...Mauria you look fantastic! Wayne...looking good babe! Hope you get your date soon! Hope I didn't miss anyone.... Next meeting: AUGUST 22 FACILITATOR : Joyce Plastow...sounds like a cozy, sharing agenda...she advised we will not have tables...setting up chairs in a circle...WILL the CIRCLE be UNBROKEN???? MARK you calendars so are circle of support is complete!!
rxcandysue
on 8/10/06 12:38 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Pam and group, Thank you all for your love and support, you are all loving angles to me,such beautiful people how lucky Iam to have found you.Thank you Pete and Moira for showing me,to you and for helping me on the way in my journey to a new and improved me..I learned a lot from the meeting and had a lot of helpful insight.Thanks again for your love and support it was a treasure,love Bonnie
BOBINA
on 8/14/06 4:10 am - mesa, AZ
Joyce - your the BEST !!! the hot cocao is working great ! I am able to keep down the protein much better ! I get so much great info from our group !
Most Active