I FINALLY GOT A DATE

cyn30az
on 8/8/06 10:09 am - lake havasu, AZ
Hi to all ... Omg I got my date and im having a terrible time coping ive had a mix of emotions ive been crying and happy and thoughtless ive worked so hard for this surgery and now I have it in my hands the date and everything sept 20th is the date ... And im wordering why im not jumping for joy like I thought id be ? Please I need all the support I could get im sad here in havasu
vquigley
on 8/8/06 11:19 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Cindy, CONGRATULATIONS! You're on your way to a healthier you. The time will pass before you know it and then you will be on the losing side. Keep your chin up! Wishing you skinny wishes, Virginia
cyn30az
on 8/8/06 2:31 pm - lake havasu, AZ
thanks virgina i know its all just happenng for me and ive been waiting so i guess i got used to it im happy and thanks for the support god knows i need it thanks again
jinn
on 8/8/06 12:06 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi Cindy - Congrats! I was the same way when I found out my date - the whole time up until my surgery I had mixed emoitions but I went through with it and I am so glad I did! I am sure you will be too!
cyn30az
on 8/8/06 2:34 pm - lake havasu, AZ
thanks so much i know ill feel better its my only way to live a healthy life as u can see my bmi is over the top and i have a 2yr old so i know its the right thing just nervous .. thanks
Ginger
on 8/8/06 1:26 pm - Chandler, AZ
(((((((((Cindy))))))))))) I know just what you mean.....I worked and wished and hoped for approval for so long..and then when it finally came.....I just didn't know what to think or act. Like yourself, I had a huge build-up. I would imagine where I would be when I got that phone call that I had been waiting for for so long. My cell phone is linked with my home phone so if you call my home phone....and if I have the cell turned on, I get that call. I got the call in the middle of Wal-mart....and no, I didn't jump up and down for joy, I was pretty shocked and a little freaked out, you are not alone Cindy. Sept. 20th will be here before you know it...but it also gives you time to get your emotions in order and prepare for the lifestyle changes ahead of you. Who knows how many times between now and Sept. 20th your emotions will go back and forth. Hang in there when you don't feel like jumping...Your Arizona Buds will be jumping for you! Congradulations! You are totally on your way! HugsGinger
cyn30az
on 8/8/06 2:33 pm - lake havasu, AZ
thanks ginger your words mean alot and imglad i aint the only one feeling the way i do ... thanks again i am happy and i cant wait with all of u guys supporting me really makes a difference to me and my process thanks again
debrahn
on 8/8/06 3:32 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Congrats! You're on your way to a more healthy and happy life! Your emotions are perfectly normal. You're in excellent hands with Dr. Juarez - he's my surgeon, too.
Most Active