***Calling all Dr Steven Simon's Patients***

cj29
on 8/8/06 2:27 pm - Phoenix, AZ
My name is Carrie and I am scheduled for 08/29th WLS with Dr. Simon. I like him, trust him and from all the research I did on him he seems to be a great Doctor. I am so scared and need some reassurance that I'm doing the right thing. I have a 3 1/2 year old and don't want to pass due to complications. Can you tell me your experiences with him and if you have had any complications? This will help my final decision.... Thank you in advance to all that reply, Carrie
cyn30az
on 8/8/06 2:56 pm - lake havasu, AZ
carrie hi i have no experiene with the doctor but i have the same feeling my date is oct 20th and im scared and worried about the worst thang death i have a 2 yr old almost three oct he will be three and he is my world and im a single parent and scared of the worse but know that if i want to live a long healthy life with my son ihave to have the surgery im just worried like u are please if u get any wise words pass them on to me thanks and sorry im in the same boat as you
cupcake4fun
on 8/9/06 1:57 am - Apache Junction, AZ
Hi Carrie! Please don't worry so much, a new life is just around the corner for you!!! I didn't have Dr. Simon, but I did have the surgery 2 years ago today! Listen to your doctor, do exactly what he tells you when he tells you and you will be fine. Don't try to rush the food stages, that is where alot of folks get into trouble. Your baby needs you alive and well, and able to run and play. What good will you be if you can't keep up?I have all the confidence in you that you will make the right decision, and you will do wonderfully if you just LISTEN to the doctor.
Cindy W.
on 8/11/06 1:33 am
Hi Carrie I had Dr. Simon & he is great & I had no complications. I had my surgery @ Good Sam & the nurses were very nice as well. Please don't be scared just follow the instructions & I know you will be fine. Congratulations in advance on starting you new life. Cindy
Most Active