Calling all Dr. Blackstone patients.......

Nicole W.
on 8/10/06 6:02 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Christine, I would keep calling... over and over until you get ahold of them. Thats what I have been doing and Freda has been good on calling me back. She told me on Monday their workload has about tripled, so I am sure they are trying to catch a breath whenever they can!
cc85203
on 8/10/06 6:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
I did call and call. I even went down to the office and guess what! I have a surgery date--September 6th!! Noreen said they have been slammed and that Dr Kieran left last Friday. Thanks for the advice and the positive thoughts! Christine
cuteluckydragon
on 8/9/06 7:11 pm - chandler, AZ
I am having my surgery with Dr. Koler who is in the same office as Dr. Blackstone. I was approved on 6/6/06 and scheduled for July 24th. I broke my ankle on the way to the hospital and had to be rescheduled for August 31st. Noreen scheduled my surgery date. My experience with Scottsdale Bariatric has shown I needed to have all my i's dotted and t's crossed before Noreen got my folder. Your chart will have a check list of things they need. My advice would be to find out where your chart is then find out if there is ANYTHING they need. I can't remember who clued me in the beginning that I wasn't even submitted for insurance approval because they were waiting on something from me.
cc85203
on 8/10/06 2:37 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Shirley, I agree with you! I had the same issue-my file was not submitted for approval due to something they were waiting on. What surgery are you having? I am having the lapband. I got an approval from the insurance co on Tuesday, how long did it take before you heard from Noreen? Are they backed up due to Dr Kieran leaving? Just wondering.
Most Active